ECCO High School/4J GED Program
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2022
Time: 9 a.m. to Noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Place: ECCO High School, 200 North Monroe Street
If you plan to attend ECCO or the GED program this fall, please join us for Registration. Meet new staff members and reconnect with returning staff. Plan to spend about 30-45 minutes at this event. While you are here, you will:
- Complete enrollment forms or verify last year’s information
- Provide proof of address if you have moved. A link to proof of address requirements can be found at: http://www.4j.lane.edu/instruction/enrollment/documents/
- Have your photo taken for your ID card
- Receive or update your LTD Touchpass card
- Computer Checkout
- Meet with our new Counselor to create a class schedule (ECCO students only)
- Southtowne Rotary will be on site to help students obtain birth certificates, Oregon ID Cards and Social Security cards. If you are missing any of these important documents, please check in with a Rotary member when you are here.
If you have questions, please call our office at 541-790-6850. We look forward to seeing you!